clock

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

PEOPLE OF WALMART

this is my take on the good, bad, and ugly creatures of "wally world"

Note: anything hightlighted in purple is a link :)

this lady looks like stole Willy Wonka's sunglasses......is that a man?

How the hell are u gonna be gansta when yo shirt is tucked in????
It's not considered saggin if yo mama made u tuck yo shirt in before u left the house smh

this fatty looks like a CHEETAH GIRLS REJECT....did u really have to murder the whole jungle and then wear it on ur stanky booty???
PETA (and Tony the tiger) is gonna kill you in ur sleep tonight
and if your gonna wear animal print, at least make sure the shit matches.....that's just tacky right there smh

IT'S A BIRD.....IT'S A PLANE...IT'S.........SONIC THE DOUCHEBAG!!!!
i swear i feel like cutting my wrist now smh

i guess prostitutes/cross-dressers have to shop too smh

Excuse me, ma'am........i think ur belt is tryna tell you something.......it's saying that ur pants are too small and they're tired of seeing Mr. BootyCrack.....just sayin....

Sir, ur confusing me......are you the KKK, or are you impersonating Casper the Friendly Ghost? smh

damn.....i know how u feel, girl.......those 3-month long road trips from africa make me sleepy too lol

WELL IT AIN'T CUTE NO MORE!!!!! smh


this lady looks like Elvira before her morning coffee........
AND without a glam squad, special effects, and a tummy tuck smh

I was 110% sure that elvis was dead
Now i'm starting to question the death of Michael Jackson, Osama, Biggie, and James Brown o.o


this is a prime example of a black man on the "downlow"
I wanna see the day that he has to explain this to his wife lol
"Baby...I can explain...You see, I was workin out with the Jane Fonda excercise video tape and i took a water break....but we had no water.....so i hopped in the car, without changing, and went to walmart and this crazy kid kept takin pictures of me and sayin 'this is goin on the internet fa sho'....you gotta believe me"
yup......that's not gonna go over well smh

No comments:

Post a Comment