clock

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I survived the east coast urfquake of 8.23.11 :)

note: everything highlighted in purple is a link :)
What had happened was....
my mumsie, bro and yours truly was tryna get to Dave&Buster's and we had stopped a an intersection.
Then we saw this (most likely fake) homeless man with a piece a cardboard and the usual  message sayin "please give me money & may God bless you".
Of course, being the horrible person that I am, I start making fun of the fact that he doesn't even look homeless, and that it's probably just a scam.
& right after i said that, the URF started shakin our car like this.
& i legitimately thought that God was punishing our car :(
i was about to do some HAIL MARYs like the Pope on his lunch break. but then i noticed that everyone else's car was shakin like a stripper so that meant that i had just survived the east coast URFQUAKE of 8.23.11 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment