clock

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON

note: anything red is a link :)
According to america....."back to school" season starts in freakin JULY  -______-
DO I REALLY NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL SOON????
that just ruins my whole vacation....although i spend most of my time doing this
and I'm always pressured to find the perfect clothes for the first day of school.....and if i don't, my peers will do this.....or this -____-
and since my mom is a procrastinator........we she usually waits until the weekend before school starts to shop for my clothes -___-
by that time, the store ends up looking like this cuz everyone took all the good stuff....or just stuff, in general :(
and, on the first day, everyone looks like this and i look like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment