clock

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Homecoming!

note: everything highlighted in purple is a link :)

For some reason, I am excited about homecoming being a month earlier than usual. Last year, it was halloween day i think & i had some "issues" w/ and ex of mine and the school hoe smh.
but THIS YEAR is gonna be different. I'm gonna have my boyfriend by my side and my ex can eat his heart out, for all i care smh.
Homecoming is Sept. 24 and the WHOLE homecoming theme is the wizard of oz......click here for the black version lol

These are the themed days for homecoming week:
1)Monday- Camo day:
As much as i respect people of the armed forces, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FIND SOME CAMO LYING AROUND IN MY CLOSET?

Not everyone has some extra camo that's just waiting for them to take it smh
I'm prolly gonna look like G.I. Jane -____-

2)Tuesday- Pajama day:
Let's just say that I don't really have any school-appropriate pajamas that i can wear lol.

3)Wednesday- superhero/villain day:
Again, DO YOU REALLY THINK BLACK PPL HAVE SUPERHERO PARAPHENALIA IN THEIR CLOSET??? Now i'm gonna have to steal a too-litte spiderman shirt so i can actuallly participate smh.

4)Thursday- Class theme day:
Our class theme is the enchanted forest i think smh
BUT WHAT KINDA THEME IS THAT?!??! The school must really hate us -_____-
How the hell am i gonna dress like a tree and be beautiful at the same time?
i'm gonna be lookin like the green giant or a chia pet with plants duct-taped to my head smh
or i can dress like broccoli..or poison ivy from batman...she's pretty badass

5) Friday: Class color day:
I don't own a stitch of gold in my closet (our class color is gold). And black ppl don't do too well with the color gold anyway smh......idk what i'm gonna do for spirit week -_____-

BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BAD PART!!!!
i don't even know what to get for homecoming
Should i get a dress like Dorothy's with some red peeptoes?
Or should i get an elegant dress that represents emerald city?
the world may never know.....until homecoming, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment